Counseling for children & teens
Children that benefit from Counseling normally suffer with the following: social isolation, acute shyness, bullying issues, peer rejection, anger management concerns, identify conflicts.
BENEFITS OF GROUP COUNSELING
- Improve Social Confidence
- Better Communication Skills
- Positive Peer Influences
- Reduced Stress/StressManagement
All groups are held at our Missouri City location.
Masks are required for each session.
Maximum group size is 6 participants.
Helping your child overcome life's challenges.
GROUP TOPICS WE COVER:
- Self-Esteem/Positive Body Image
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Mindful Matters/Coping Skills
- Social Skills
GROUPS ARE HELD:
High School – Saturday at 6pm
Middle School – Wednesday at 6pm
Upper Elementary grades 3rd -5th – Thursday from 5:00pm-6pm
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (832) 945-3139 to register.