Positive affirmations are important to boost self-esteem and enhance a positive growth mindset. They also help to prevent negative thoughts and focus more on self-belief. Positive affirmations help children to not allow bullying take control over them. They create confidence and better behaviors. Choose a few of the affirmations below to begin practicing and repeating with them daily:
- I am loving and kind.
- I will always help others.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am in control of my happiness.
- My voice matters.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I will stand up for myself.
- It is enough to do my best.
- My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- My thoughts and feelings are important.
Follow us on Instagram @parenting_heart2heart for more parenting tips, encouragement, and resources.